If you are a Data Engineer who is passionate about programming and delivering: someone with attention to detail, someone who searches for solutions instead of excuses, someone who is passionate about building amazing software with autonomy, this might be a good fit for you!
So take a step forward and come work with us.
For this position, we are looking for people with the following characteristics:
- Being good at problem-solving and critical thinking
- Learn fast and be eager to learn more
- Enjoy collaborating and working with others
- Be methodical and analytical. Always make sure you can back up your ideas and opinions.
- Be organized, self-driven and keep track of your work, for yourself and for your team
- Know how to use Statistical modeling and machine learning to get the most out of the available data
- Proficient in Machine Learning and Statistical libraries (e.g. R, Python SciPy & Scikit-learn, NLTK, MLlib)
- Being proficient in at least one relevant programming language: Python, R, Scala, Java
- Computer Science degree is a plus
- Have 2-5 years of experience in data analysis, statistical modeling, and machine learning
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Being open to different opinions and not being afraid to voice your own
- Keeping your ego in check, caring about what’s best for the product
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes and understanding what and when you don’t know
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak, write and understand Portuguese and English