We are building from scratch our Marketing Team and we are looking for an amazing Inbound Marketing Consultant that will support the development and implementation of our inbound strategy, alongside with our product and sales team.
If you are passionate about helping to empower growth and generate new businesses, someone with high standards eager to create and nurture relationships with customers and a product evangelist, take a step forward and come work with us.
For this position, we are looking for people with the following characteristics:
- Experience in a similar role at a high growth SAAS company (preferably on a Startup).
- Experience with marketing automation software, CRM and all the needed plug-ins to push our results forward.
- Experience in designing and implementing from scratch inbound funnels for B2B software businesses.
- Applied knowledge at the following tactics: Paid Media, SEO Optimisation, Social Media, Blogs, CTAs, Landing Pages, Content creation, content creation, customer journeys, scoring models for lead qualification.
- Measure, report and continuously improve the performance of all digital marketing channels to ensure consistent quality of lead generation, revenue and brand awareness
- Passionate a curious about everything related with automation and growth hacking.
- Capacity to adapt fast, transform problems into solutions, deal with complex political situations always taking a step forward with solutions.
- Proven capability to develop meaningful and emotional relationships with others.
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Being open to different opinions and not being afraid to voice your own
- Keeping your ego in check, caring about what’s best for the product
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes and understanding what and when you don’t know
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak, write and understand Portuguese and English
- Ability to work with a kick-ass team, with a lot of experience and from which you can expect to learn a lot.
- Flexible work hours.
- Get involved in a fast-growing project where you will be working side by side with decision makers.
- Internal team training sessions with invited guests
- Gym & other employees only discounts
- A team-building event every quarter
- Work from home policy
IMPORTANT: When applying to this role, please be sure that you detail meaningful and quantitative success KPIs from previous experiences.