We are building from scratch our Delivery Team and we are looking for an amazing Pre-Sales Engineer that will support our sales team, marketing and product team on proposals, demos and PoC’s.
This role will be an essencial bridge between sales and implementation, so you should expect to be present in a lot of meetings acting as a product evangelist, support branding activities, make technical showcases and requirement analysis.
If you are passionate about helping to close a deal, empower growth, someone with high standards eager to create and nurture relationships with customers, take a step forward and come work with us.
For this position, we are looking for people with the following characteristics:
- Previous experience as a Pre-Sales in a SAAS company (preferably on a Startup).
- Enjoy being the proxy between customers and product team, being able to effectively capture customer needs and decision triggers.
- Experience in creating sales, demos and technical materials.
- Experience in requirement elicitation and project management.
- Experience in using CMR and other sales automation tools.
- Enjoy collaborating and working with others
- Be methodical and analytical. Always make sure you can back up your ideas and opinions.
- Be organized, self-driven and keep track of your work, for yourself and for your team
- Capacity to adapt fast, transform problems into solutions, deal with complex political situations always taking a step forward with solutions.
- Proven capability to develop meaningful and emotional relationships with others.
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Being open to different opinions and not being afraid to voice your own
- Keeping your ego in check, caring about what’s best for the product
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes and understanding what and when you don’t know
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak, write and understand Portuguese and English
- Ability to work with a kick-ass team, with a lot of experience and from which you can expect to learn a lot.
- Flexible work hours.
- Get involved in a fast-growing project where you will be working side by side with decision makers.
- Internal team training sessions with invited guests
- Gym & other employees only discounts
- A team-building event every quarter
- Work from home policy