We are building from scratch our Marketing Team and we are looking for an amazing Web Designer that will support the development and implementation of our inbound strategy, alongside with our product and sales team.
If you are passionate about helping to empower growth, someone with high standards eager to create an amazing digital experience for our customers and a outstanding inbound pipeline, take a step forward and come work with us.
For this position, we are looking for people with the following characteristics:
- A portfolio that shows your potential
- Front-end developer capabilities (HTML5 and CSS3) and visual design (Sketch, InVision, Studio) experience
- Experience in a similar role at a high growth SAAS company (preferably on a Startup).
- Obsessive attention to detail and a strong passion for final user experience.
- Familiarity with usability principles and accessibility best practices.
- Front-end developer tools knowledge: SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, Java Script, GIT.
- Familiarity with performance principles such as HTTP requests, caching, asset packaging, image sprinting.
- Experience testing and debugging websites in multiple browsers/operating systems.
- Measure, report and continuously improve the performance of all digital marketing channels to ensure consistent quality of lead generation, revenue and brand awareness.
- Passionate a curious about everything related with automation and growth hacking.
- Capacity to adapt fast, transform problems into solutions, deal with complex political situations always taking a step forward with solutions.
- Proven capability to develop meaningful and emotional relationships with others.
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Being open to different opinions and not being afraid to voice your own
- Keeping your ego in check, caring about what’s best for the product
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes and understanding what and when you don’t know
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak, write and understand Portuguese and English
- Ability to work with a kick-ass team, with a lot of experience and from which you can expect to learn a lot.
- Flexible work hours.
- Get involved in a fast-growing project where you will be working side by side with decision makers.
- Internal team training sessions with invited guests
- Gym & other employees only discounts
- A team-building event every quarter
- Work from home policy